NAAP is dedicated to providing the highest quality advanced medical care through continuing education, civic responsibility, and professionalism.
The Nebraska Association of Advanced Providers is a division of the Nebraska EMS Association. Membership is for those individuals who are certified or Licensed as an Advanced Provider (Paramedic, Intermediate, RN, PA, MD), or those interested is supporting and promoting Advanced EMS care and providers in the state of Nebraska.
1. To promote the professional status of the advanced care provider, both at the volunteer and paid level.
2. Encourage and promote constant upgrading of abilities, qualifications and educational standards.
3. To promote access to quality ALS care to all persons in Nebraska
4. To offer information and guidance on current concepts of advanced medical care.
5. To offer information regarding government policy on the regulation, certification and licensure of advanced care providers.
6. To educate the public on preventative health care, and emergency medical services related issues.
4251 Nevada Ave
Grand Island, NE 68803
PO Box 45714
Omaha, NE 68145
99 O West Hwy 6
Juniata, NE 68955
2010 Road 4
Grafton, NE 68365
Board Member at Large